Saturday, December 29, 2007

Goodbye 2007, Hello 2008

I haven't been able to get into the "blogging spirit" lately. I guess I'm just too tired from all of the goings on with the holidays, and also, this is a very busy time at the hospital. Everyone is SICK!!...so the hospital is full to overflowing, and then, because everyone is sick, that means the employees are calling in sick....which leaves the rest of us working short, to take care of a hospital overflowing with sick people!!! WHEW!! No wonder I'm tired!! LOL

But, since I will be at work for the last two days of the year, I wanted to take this moment to wish everyone a very Happy New Year!!

I was visiting another blog, and saw something that I liked, so I will borrow it. It is a wish to you, from me, for 2008.

"May peace break into your house and may thieves come to steal your debts. May the pockets of your jeans become a magnet of $100 bills. May love stick to your face like Vaseline and may laughter assault your lips! May your clothes smell of success like smoking tires and may happiness slap you across the face and may your tears be that of joy. May the problems you had, forget your home address!"

May you all be blessed abundantly in the new year to come......

6 comments:

Karen J. Hopper said...

Whee! Sound like one busy woman. (I loved the "borrowed" new year's wish). Gayla, may bountiful blessings and goodness be yours throughout the new year - and may your prayers all be answered. With love.

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

Great "borrowed" new year's wish list! I might borrow it myself.
Happy New Year to you and your loved ones.
Catherine

goodstewards.wordpress.com said...

Love the borrowed new year's list... May love stick to your face like vaseline!! That's an image in my head now :)

Enjoying your blog... it's always nice to find fellow pentecostal bloggers.

iluv2prshim said...

Gayla, Happy New Year. I hope it is blessed beyond measure.
Love you!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you and yours!

Shirley Buxton

Debbie Saiz said...

Happy New Year to you! Love you!