Friday, April 3, 2009

Incredible Trip!...(and other news)

I made it home last night about 8:30PM. It was sure good to sleep in my own bed, which I did, for about 10 hours.... I have some major jet-lag going on. I will post pictures and details of the trip soon. I'm too tired to do so now.

As soon as I made it back on U.S.A. soil, I turned on my phone. A text from my son, Aaron came through. I am going to be Grandma again. Whoo Hoo!!! Candice is 7 weeks, and due in late November. Why does everyone in our family choose November??? We already have 6 birthdays that month! I know, I know, it's not a choice, and there are other birthday months for us, but that is the most popular.

Aaron is a twin, and Candice is a twin.... Would love to have twin grandchildren!

Stay tuned for pictures and details of my trip.

4 comments:

Kathy McElhaney said...

Welcome home and congrats, Grandma!!

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

How exciting!!!

Karen J. Hopper said...

Welcome home Gayla. And oh what a wonderful announcement to come home to (is is Grandma or Nana?). Looking forward to your pictures.

Gayla said...

Karen, Actually it's Grandma Gayla. That was Katelynn's way of differentiating between her two grandma's, and it stuck. I like it.