Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Still Here...

Just letting my blogger friends know that I am still here. I have been running since I went back to work April 13. I hope life slows down soon, I don't think I have much stamina left. (smile)

I promise I will finish posting about my trip to Greece just as soon as I get a free day.

Actually, I had a free day yesterday, but I took advantage of it and went to Yosemite. We hiked up to the top of Vernal Falls. They say this is an easy hike...well, maybe for people who go hiking a lot!! I rested a bunch of times, but hey, I made it. After that we hiked to the bottom of Lower Yosemite Falls. That one was really more like a walk instead of a hike, that's why we did it. All in all, I think we walked about 7 or 8 miles because we walked here and there also. It was a fun day. There is no place like Yosemite. It is some of God's most beautiful art!

I hope you all had a good holiday, and took time to "remember" on Memorial Day.

5 comments:

Karen J. Hopper said...

Glad you were able to enjoy your day off. Bro. Hopper and I love Yosemite. It was one of our favorite getaways when we lived in Fresno/Clovis. Beautiful, and a camera bug's paradise.

iluv2prshim said...

How fun! I love Yosemite too. Next time, call me and I'll go hike with you. You may have to carry me...Ha!
Glad you are still going to blog too.

Linda Elms said...

Wish I could have been with you! I love Yosemite!!!! Did you take any pictures? If you did please blog them. I'd love to see them!!!

Gayla said...

Linda, does a zebra have stripes? LOL....of course I took pictures. I will try to get some up soon.;-)

Gayla said...

Ronda, I'll call you and we can meet there. Wouldn't that be fun?