Sunday, August 2, 2009

My Featured Photo




I have another photograph featured on Webshots!! It is the picture above, of the famous Tunnel View at Yosemite. This album is titled "Where You Live". We were to send in pictures of (obviously) where we live. This is the picture I entered.

Those of you who have read my blog for a while, might remember that I had another photo featured. HERE

Here is the link for the slideshow to the complete album. It has some really awesome pictures if you care to go see.
slideshow

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!

Sandi D.

Karen J. Hopper said...

You have such talent Gayla. Yours are beyond pictures, they seem to tell stories. Thanks for sharing them with us, and now the world (in Webshots).

Caroline (Jane) said...

wow! That's so cool and your pictures are beautiful!

Gayla said...

Thank you. (I didn't even pay you guys to say nice things!) LOL

Karen, you planted a seed in my mind several months ago, and it's still sprouting. I just might eventually start another blog of photos that I have taken. (Eventually...) HA Stay tuned...

Karen J. Hopper said...

Good for you Gayla. I will be watching and waiting. Would love to see your work displayed.