Monday, March 17, 2008

Miracles...and More Miracles!!

Here is the news that we have all been waiting for!!

Yesterday morning, Candice received the Baptism of the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking in other tongues, just like it says in the book of Acts!!!

She really wanted to go to church and thank everyone for praying for her when she was so sick. While she was there, God touched her and saved her soul.

"First God saved my life, now He saved my soul. He performed two miracles in my life," is how she phrased it while testifying in front of the church.

And, can you believe....I had to work yesterday, so I wasn't even there!! Oh, but I got phone calls all day telling me the wonderful news. I had the BEST day at work!! I just "knew" in the Holy Ghost that "something good is about to happen"...so I asked my sister Pat, to take her camera to church. Here is a little slide show for you!!

Stay tuned for more miracles to come!!!.......




6 comments:

Linda Elms said...

Gayla, I am so happy, and thankful for the mercies of our God! I know you are ecstatic! Please tell Candice how happy we all are for her healing of body and soul! Love you!

Linda Elms said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steven Saiz said...

Awesome! Go God Go!

Kevin Hopper said...

That is fantastic! You must be beside yourself! Praise God!!

Debbie Saiz said...

That is so awesome!!! God is so great!!! So happy for Candice and all God is doing in her life!! We rejoice with you Gayla!!!

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

This fire is going to spread - get ready! Awesome!