Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Birthday, Dad...Happy Anniversary Dad and Mom

Tomorrow, November 3, my Father will be 89 years old. He is not doing very well today, and he and Mom missed church. He is becoming very forgetful and is rapidly going downhill. I know that I am blessed to have my Dad still with me, and I wish him a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I love you, Daddy!




November 3rd is also my parents anniversary. It will be 63 years tomorrow!! Imagine that....WOW! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, Mom and Dad. I love you both very much!!






I hope you both have a wonderful day!!

6 comments:

Kathy McElhaney said...

Happy Birthday, Bro. Robbins and Happy Anniversary to you both!!!

63 years is amazing!

iluv2prshim said...

Happy Birthday, Bro. Robbins! May your day be blessed.
Happy Anniversary to a great couple. I love you both dearly.
Ronda

Karen J. Hopper said...

Happy Birthday Blessings to you, Bro Robbins. And Happy Anniversary to a wonderful couple that I have been privileged to cross paths with.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Daddy - and Happy Anniversary to Mom and Dad!! We love you both. Since you've been married 63 years and I'm your oldest child - you know what that makes me!! OLD, too!!!

Love you lots!!

Pat

Debbie Saiz said...

Wow. . . .yes. . . Gayla you are blessed! Happy Birthday to your Dad and Happy Anniversary to your parents!

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

This is wonderful! Happy birthday and Happy Anniversary to your parents. Yes, you are blessed!