Sunday, December 28, 2008

Friends



There comes a point in your life when you realize:

Who matters,

Who never did,

Who won't anymore...

And who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future. Give these flowers to everyone you don't want to lose in 2009.

A good friend emailed this to me. I pass it on to you, all of the reader's of this blog. I would like to keep you all as friends this coming year.

God bless you all, and may you have the best year of your life, in 2009!

4 comments:

iluv2prshim said...

Thanks for the flowers. I pray the coming year is your best yet. Love you!

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

Very sweet. I too pray and believe for the best year yet for you, me and all our Internetland friends!

BTW I will get around that tagging business :)

Happy New Year!

Windows In My Soul said...

Hey Gayla!! Stopping by to say HI!! And to let you know that I've started up another blog on here, but my intention is to be more of a community blog type thing. A place for discussion, sharing, and getting to know people. If you are interested in participating let me know and I'll send you an official invite.

Hope your Christmas was wonderful, and I wish you a Happy New Year!

Any plans for Greece in March?

Karen J. Hopper said...

Beautiful picture, beautiful post. May your new year be blessed with a lot of fun too.