Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Time of Restoration

Psalms 23:3 He restoreth my soul...

This week is prayer and fasting for the family of Truth Tabernacle. It is a time to let Him restore my soul. He does, in such a merciful way.

When I have beaten and bruised my soul through careless actions and terrible choices, He is faithful to restore it. He has restored my soul when I allow it to run empty. He will restore it when I fill it up with things that it's not made to hold. He has restored my soul when others have crushed it.

What if I had to face a future eternity with only hopelessness and fear? Thank You, Jesus, for loving me so much that You took my punishment for me, cleaned my slate, restored my soul.....

3 comments:

Caroline (Jane) said...

Amen and amen!

Karen J. Hopper said...

I agree with Sandi and Caroline completely. Beautiful, Amen, Amen. He is so good to us.

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

Amen! Thank you God.