Wednesday, February 24, 2010

3 Months Already

It's hard to believe, but Patrick turned 3 months old last Sunday. Here are some pictures I took on Friday while I was babysitting. He's getting to be fun. He coos and "talks" and smiles and laughs. He has found his hands, but can't quite make them do everything he wants. He's very good at getting them in his mouth, though. He is already fighting sleep. When he starts to nod off, he gets really mad and starts crying extraordinarily loud. It won't be later, but right now it is quite funny.














6 comments:

Kathy McElhaney said...

So cute! Love the baby in a basket shot.

Gayla said...

Thanks Kathy. Of course, I think he's adorable!...LOL

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are adorable!! Love the basket pic too. Brings back memories. That was one of Jana's favorite places to be when she was little - in the laundry basket. Aunt Pat

Karen J. Hopper said...

What a cutie! The picture with Patrick in the basket is adorable. Need to enter it into a contest.

Joyce said...

What a sweetie. You're so good at taking pictures, I don't know why you never went into it. We could have paid for our wedding pic's much cheaper...LOL

Linda Elms said...

Gayla, he is a DOLL! I sure wish I could have seen you when I was in California. :(