Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Church Picnic

Last Saturday, we had our annual church picnic. We ate hamburgers and hotdogs and any other food that was brought along. The kids had a lot of fun with their water sports. Then the annual singles vs. marrieds, men's and women's softball games were played. I think the single ladies won their game, and I know the married men won their's. The annual picnic is always a great time of fun, food and fellowship. Here are a few of the pictures I took for you to enjoy.


5 comments:

Windows In My Soul said...

Awww... looks like so much fun!! I miss the church picnics - we used to have them back in Illionis at least once a year. I can't remember the last time we had one here. We have so many other get together type things that a whole church picnic usually does not happen.

Karen J. Hopper said...

Picnics are fun times. Glad it was a fun day. PS: Unless you put a caption on the picture, I would have hardly recognized any one. And all the kids, forget it - I don't know who would go with who.

Linda Elms said...

Gayla, thank you for the pictures! They brought back a LOT of memories from "days gone by". The Annual Church Picnic was ALWAYS so much FUN!!! It was good seeing the saints and friends that I grew up around! THANKS again!!

iluv2prshim said...

I love the pics of the Brown's and the Garrett's. :)

Debbie Saiz said...

Looks like a lot of fun!