Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Birthday, Jana



Today is my beautiful niece's 27th birthday. Jana, I remember the night you were born. I spent all night out in the waiting room, waiting for you. When you got here, the nurses came out to tell me that you were born, and they were crying....along with everyone else. Your birth was a very special time, Jana.

You have grown into a very lovely young lady, and a wonderful mother to your precious little girls. Keep your heart true to God, and let Him guide your steps always.

Hope you had a wonderful day!!

Love you bunches, Auntie Gayla

5 comments:

Kathy McElhaney said...

I don't remember the exact night, but I do remember when Jana became part of your family.

Happy birthday, Jana!

Karen J. Hopper said...

Happy Birthday Jana. Blessings be yours...

Anonymous said...

Thats our girl and do we remember the night. We love you dad &m

Anonymous said...

I'll say thank you for her. Her computer is not up and running quite yet, so she hasn't seen this. But, I agree with you - our Jana, who was and is "God's gracious gift," has become a beautiful young lady and awesome wife and Mommy!! Thank's for remembering "her day!" Love you!

Pat

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

Your niece looks like such a sweet Mom! Great family with the little girls. Happy Belated Birthday