Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Like a Fragrance After the Rain

JESUS, JESUS, JEEEESUUS....There's just something about that name. Master, Saviour, Jesus. Like a fragrance after the rain. Jesus, Jesus, Jesus. Let all heaven and earth proclaim. Kings and kingdoms will all pass away, but there's something about that name.

I keep singing that song this week, and it is going 'round and 'round in my head. Today, I am thinking about how good God is to me. When we need Him.... for ANYTHING... all we have to do is call on the name of Jesus. He is our answer. I love Him so much!!

Try Him, if you haven't....and be blessed....Gayla

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gayla-

What a beautiful song that is, what truth is there, what a message. Indeed, His Name is very special and powerful. How blessed we are to understand that.

Love this post. Love the reminder to think on His Name.