Tuesday, October 16, 2007

LOOOOONG Day

Today was one of the longest days of my life!! I thought it would NEVER end. First, I had a difficult time getting out of bed before dawn!! LOL Then, I got to work and we were short a nurse or two, and E.R. was filled to maximum capacity, so they had to give me a full assignment on my first day back.

I actually managed and my day wasn't bad at all. I had some really good patients to care for. I just felt like the day would never end, due to my not being used to being there.

My knee is sore, and my leg is really swollen now, though. I work 12 hour shifts, and am on my feet ALL day, so my knee got a real work-out today.

Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining. I thank God every day for blessing me with a good job. I truly am blessed!! I have tomorrow off to rest up before I have to go back to work Thursday and Friday, so that will help.

YIPEE!!!.......Just 3 more weeks until West Coast Conference!!! Can't wait....it will be another awesome year!! Hope to see you all there.........

Blessings to you all.....Gayla

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gayla, Welcome to the blogging-shpere. I will enjoy reading your posts. Take care of that knee.
www.iluv2prshim.wordpress.com

Gayla said...

Thanks, Ronda. I'll take care of my knee, and you take care of your arm....!!